Join a circle of seekers, who come together once a month to drum and connect with the Native ways of our ancestors. I teach the circles in harmony with the lessons of the Native American Medicine Wheel, which I live, and which points us to nature as our Teacher. Said more simply, there is a lesson or intention each month, and during the rhythmic-experiential moments of the circle you are invited to sit in the middle of your intention. Although we are for the most part inside a lovely space, in a temperature controlled setting, as we drum, we put our attention on the Earth, her natural seasons, and all of her creatures to teach us. These teachings are ancient but newcomers are welcomed and honored. If you have a frame drum you are welcome to bring it. If not, loaners are available. We learn through:
· Native American ceremony, stories, symbolism and dance;
· Clarifying our intention and amplifying our energy;
· Feeling each experiential healing exercise in the core of our bones;
· Experiencing and feeling beautiful sounds created in the space of love;
· Simple drum rhythms that have the power to connect us with the elements and beings of the Earth;
· Witnessing and sharing; and
· The healing of our souls will naturally follow.
Kindly honor me with an email to let me know you are coming and click below to offer your energy exchange.